Friday, April 18, 2008

OUR OWN GMAT FORUMS COMING UP SOON !!

Greetings to all readers,

Its been long since i have posted here . Th reason being we are engaged in preparing a forum for all our GMAT prep user on this blog.

Finally i can say after long time that very soon our own GMAT FORUMS will be up and working where we all can discuss issues related with GMAT and share all the files and other Gmat utilities.

Most of the material is still available for download in the archives but soem of the GMAT material this blog had been temporarily taken off from downloads as we will be putting all that up on the Forums very soon .

So get ready for the new forums which will be coming up very soon ;)

Kunal

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

hi gaurav.. i need manhattan maths..my email id is sudhir18n@yahoo.com

Gaurav & Kunal said...

thanks for letting us know what you need,wait for a while mate. we are working on our forums right now
will arrange link for you shortly

Anonymous said...

hi kunal and gaurav... i m lookign for manhattan number systems book..... i have requested this even a month before but got no reply.. pls email me same on s.aspires@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

hi kunal and gaurav..
can u mail me link for
kaplan 800 and OG 11??
at sonkej18@hotmail.com

Subbu said...

Hey mate...thanks a lot for the help u r extending. I'm preparing for gmat and need Kaplan/OG11 materials for all sections. Can you pls forward them to my id: usacharya@gmail.com?

Thanks a ton in advance.
cheers,
US

Anonymous said...

hi guys...this is my third mail... i m looking for manhattan number systems book..... i have requested this even a month before but got no reply.. my gmat is coming up in a months time guys ....pls email me same on s.aspires@gmail.com

CHAT BOX